Culligan® C&I Filtration Systems
Our industrial filters and ultrafiltration systems are entirely manufactured in our Culligan plants. The vessels are made of steel and are protected by anti-corrosion coatings, a heavy layer of resin on the inside, and synthetic paint on the outside. On the industrial filters, the automatic cycles of service and backwash are regulated by a group of hydraulic valves driven by an electronic logic programmer.
Point of Use Quality and Convenience
Culligan® Point-of-Use Filtration Systems offer the latest advantages in water treatment technology to treat your existing water supply. Whether it's for drinking or making great tasting coffee and other beverages, these systems will provide your office or business with an endless supply of quality hot and cold drinking water.
- Save money every month
- No heavy bottles to lift or store
- A near-endless supply of great tasting water
- No fluctuating monthly bills
- Eliminates delivery people in your business
- Reduces liability and delivery trucks
- No delivery surcharges
- Simplified monthly billing
- Professional cleaning and service to maintain your coolers
- Systems include Culligan's proprietary line of Aqua-Cleer® filters selected to treat your individual water treatment requirements