We use water to cook, bathe, clean, hydrate and so much more. So why would you accept anything less than...
Service & Repair
Protect your investment!
Service & Repair Options
Culligan provides a variety of repair and maintenance services to keep your household water treatment systems running at peak performance. Contact us for more information or to schedule an appointment with a Culligan® Certified Water Specialist. Our water experts service most brands of water treatment equipment.
- Regular tune-ups
- Part replacement
- Salt bridge removal
- Water testing for new contaminants
- Set timers and sensors
- Monitor changing water hardness levels
- Check softener salt, adding more if necessary
- Inspect water flow and check for salt bridging in tank
- Adjust regeneration frequency
What Clients Say
Excellent, fantastic, worthy. I'll not be going back to cases of bottled water from the grocery, where they limit how much water they think you deserve. No more contributing to the mass of plastic waste as well. ~
- Culligan Customer